Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 10

Play time is awesome!!!  Mom opens my cage door and I get to go play and explore and the only one that really picks at me is the smallest of the non flyers.  She gives me food and seems to not understand everything that is going on... So I haven't bit her.  I do like the food she shares.  Just today I got to taste a new food called Cheese Puff.. It was pretty good. 

The only other thing that was exciting was when I got startled and jumped to the floor.  Mom let me explore because everyone else was quiet and out of the room.  I tried to fly but mom clipped me really well and so I just glide to the floor.  She did it for my own safety.  She told me stories about other birds that flew into windows or out the door or even the most horrible into ceiling fans.  I DO NOT want to do that.  I am not too worried about the four legged siblings they sniff me but if they get too close I just nip them and they back off.  I think they had never before seen a beautiful Indian Ringnecked Parakeet up close and personal.  I am a beautiful specimen they even make a squawking type sound and bow on the floor too me.  Mom yells at them and they go away but I am not phased by the worship.  I know that I am all that.  LOL.. No I do have some modesty but I do come from a royal family.. My mom says so.  She always says that I am a "Royal pain in the butt".. but that is usually when I am giving her a hard time. 

So I am coming up with nicknames for my siblings.. but I haven't quite decided on them yet..  I have eight siblings four of four legged variety and four two legged.  I don't know what mom was thinking when she named one Christiana... That is TOO long.  One or two syllables is what I am going for.  I want to be able to say there names and Chris-ti-on-a is too long.  Anyway I need to hit the nest and sleep.  TTYL 





No comments:

Post a Comment