Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 5

  
     Wow.. let me tell you what my family thought was the biggest thing since bird feeders.  I made a noise today and kept making it and they went crazy saying the same noise back.. lol.. Over and over today I heard "Zazu" from them and I made a sound that resembled it.  I got some outside of the cage time on the floor of the family room.  I played with some toys and ate more Spray Millet.  I wish that they would only give me that stuff because it is great!  Anyway I am on top of my cage chewing on some millet right know and completely enjoying myself.
 
     I wasn't the nicest bird today though.  I bit my adopted mother a couple times and she has hands that look like she had been attacked by killer... well.. killer birds.  I swear I am not a killer bird nor am I an evil bird I just really have a hard time telling her what I want and she is a bit pushy.  I just want her to leave me alone some times and she just doesn't listen.  Beyond that, day five has been pretty good.  I think I am going to enjoy this family once I find my spot but right know I just wish they spoke Indian Ringneck instead of English.
     Anyway nipping off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment