Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 4

      I met another non flyer today and she brought me an apple!  Now I wasn't sure about it at first but hey I might really like this one.  She brought me food!  That is a person who knows how to welcome a new member of the family.  The little ones called her Grayma so I figured it must be someone important to them too because they were very excited to see her.  I hope she comes to visit me again because she was amazing.
     Night time.  By eight I am exhausted and ready for bed.  This crazy family doesn't seem to stop but they are nice enough to see that when I am getting sleepy they cover my cage so I can sleep a little better.  I like the privacy and the dark.  I have seen the non flyer tiny ones sucking there strangely clawed wings and it seems to help them go to sleep.  I do something similar behavior I grind my beak a few times and close my eyes and I am out.  Which reminds me it's my bed time.  Please excuse me so I can cling to the perch.  Night to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment