Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 7

 
     What a day.   I played with my mom and the oldest non flying two legged sibling today.  His name is Owen and he is 10 years old...  My oldest sibling he is pretty alright.  They call him Owen... his name reminds me of a bird call.. "Ooooh-innnnnn".  He seems alright.  He sits by my cage when ever mom isn't and he talks to me too.  He says "Pretty Bird" and "Zazu" I chirp at him a little and it seems to make him happy.  I ate some more grapes and some carrots today which I think is tasty.  Do you see the green blanket in the upper picture?  That is my oldest brothers and he's had it since he was just a chick.  He let me play with it for a bit... well... until I started chewing it.  Than he said I couldn't play with it any more... But I am a baby bird.. doesn't he know that I'm supposed to be allowed to chew on stuff?  Well that's the way it should be anyway... Mom is giving me the stink eye so I need to fly off for now.  Chirping off for now.


P.S.  See that is a picture of my "Ooooh-innnnnn" sibling.  I didn't even bite him when he petted me.  At least not that time. ;o)

P.P.S. I guess the mom non flyers let the young ones live in there nests for quite a bit longer than birds do.  It's a good thing that they have bigger nests than birds because man it would be crowded here... Seriously this time... Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment