Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 2

     Well today my owner made me get out of my cage and brought me to a bathroom where she had set up some pretty neat things for me to do.  I bit her or tried to bite her the whole way there but she seems oblivious of my very sharp very strong beak.  So I played with a toy car and rolled it around the floor and flipped it over a couple times.  She even pushed it back to me after I pushed it out of the area that she made me stay in.  Than I thought I would taste her foot.  That was the first time she has really made a fuss at me but I thought I liked the reaction and tried a few more times but she wouldn't let me get to close to her foot again.  I played with a big plastic screw that was fun to throw and bite and my favorite thing of all was a hair tie that I found when she was looking the other way.  I looooved it but she wasn't sure if I was supposed to have it (it was a stretchy no pull hair tie)  but it was a whole lot of fun.  I could hold it with my foot and chew at it.  She even played toss with me for a bit before she took it away.  I wanted to be higher so I hop/flew to be on her shoulder and she wouldn't let me close to her face... like I a sweet innocent baby bird would bite her... Well she was probably smart because I so like to bite her.  I think she is alright but I really like to bite.  Maybe after a while I will stop but not yet. 
     My family left me home alone today... It was quiet and all I saw was the dogs running around.  They left me alone so it was alright.  When they came home I went to the edge of my cage and did a little dance so the mommy would take me out... so I bit her again and she took me out and we played and she gave me a treat and I bit her some more.  Now I am in my cage for the night and am enjoying the quiet.  So day two wasn't too bad after all.. maybe I will like my new family... only time will tell.




No comments:

Post a Comment