Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 6

Geesh... NO PRIVACY!  I was minding my own business and had a really good morning with the mom and the baby they gave me lots of treats.  I'd like to point out that I didn't draw blood and I even let mom rub my head...  How am I rewarded?  By being rudely awoken from an afternoon nap by the sound of a shutter and it's mom taking my picture. She needs to get a life or something.  I know I'm a little cute bird but seriously isn't there dishes or something she could be doing instead of waking me up. 
     I think she enjoys giving me different toys and different foods to try.  She put a cocoanut in my cage for me to chew on and I was a little scared of it first but now I love it!  The grapes and apple really scared me as well.  I haven't decided to try it as of yet but I do keep looking at it.... I don't think she would poison me but one can't be completely sure.
     Today is Friday and my mom said that the non flyer two legged siblings would be home for a couple days.  Which might be fun.  They are loud rambunctious and I sure won't get bored.
 TA-TA For Now!


Wow!  Just needed to give a quick update... I love love love grapes!  I am still eying the apple but WOW GRAPES ARE CHIRP WORTHY!

No comments:

Post a Comment